You are invited to exhibit at the 2019 First Things First Early Childhood Summit, which brings together more than 1,400 early childhood professionals, stakeholders and supporters to share innovative strategies, research and best practices that help kids be ready for school and set for life.
Exhibiting at the Summit provides an exceptional opportunity to showcase your organization to a highly engaged audience, including:
- Early childhood education professionals
- Early childhood health professionals
- Family support professionals
- First Things First regional council members
- Business and community leaders
- School administrators
- Tribal representatives
- University and college faculty
- State and local policymakers
The Summit Expo will be located in Rooms 121ABC, just inside the main entryway leading to the meeting rooms where Summit breakout sessions are held.
Exhibitor tables are 6’ x 30”.
Ample time is available throughout both days of the Summit for attendees to visit the Summit Expo and interact with exhibitors. In addition, the Summit will feature a number of activities and events to generate traffic to the Summit Expo. These efforts may include:
- Announcements from podium during keynote/featured sessions
- Prize drawings
- Book signings
- Networking opportunities
- Promotion in Summit program
|Rates||For-Profit Organizations||Non-Profit Organizations|
Another way to reach your audience is by placing an ad in the Summit program. This high-quality print publication is offered to everyone in attendance and is relied upon for details of everything happening at the Summit.
|Ad Sizes / Rates||For-Profit Organizations||Non-Profit Organizations||Dimensions (width x height)|
|Quarter-page ad||$500||$250||3.5″ x 4.5″|
|Half-page ad||$1000||$500||7.5” x 4.5”|
|Full-page ad||Available with sponsorships only||7.5” x 10”|
- Full color (CMYK) or grayscale
- PDF / X-1A format preferred
- JPEG and TIFF also accepted
- Resolution for ads and images: 300 dpi
- No bleed or crop marks
- Logos: High-resolution JPG or EPS format
All ads and logos are due by JULY 1, 2019. Send via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additional Sponsorship Opportunity:
Coffee Sponsors: $500
Coffee brought to you by: Logo/Name recognition
- Exhibit tables are available on August 26 from 6:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on August 27 from 6:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Exhibitors may distribute information and materials about products and services and may collect contact information from Summit attendees.
- The sale of goods and services is not permitted at the Summit.
- The distribution of food or beverages from exhibitor tables is prohibited by the Phoenix Convention Center.
- If exhibitors would like staff to attend Summit events, including sessions and/or meals, staff must register as Summit attendees.
- Each exhibitor will receive two parking permits per day for staff.
- Organizations that receive funding from First Things First certify that program ads and/or exhibit tables are paid for with funds from sources other than First Things First.
- The Phoenix Convention Center, Veer Consulting Conference Management and First Things First are not responsible for exhibitor materials or items left unattended at exhibit/resource tables.
- Visa, MasterCard, American Express or check are accepted forms of payment for exhibitors and advertisers.
- Upon receipt and approval of the completed exhibitor/advertiser application, you will be contacted by our conference management team who will generate an invoice and W-9 form for you. If you pay by credit card, you will receive a system-generated email receipt.
- First Things First may use the exhibitor/advertiser funds, in the discretion of its Executive Director, to help offset the cost of the Summit or for any other lawful purpose.
- The Exhibiting/Advertising Organization shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Arizona Early Childhood Development and Health Board, including its Board, Councils, employees, and agents (First Things First), from and against all claims, actions, liabilities, damages, losses, costs or expenses for personal injury, property damage, and trademark or copyright infringement arising from the sponsorship caused, in whole or part, by the negligence, omission, or other fault of the Organization.
- Exhibitors need to provide First Things First with proof of insurance prior to the Summit.
- Sponsor, including sponsor staff, agree that images and voice recordings obtained at the Tribal Connections event of sponsor staff or materials may be used by First Things First for printed materials, websites, social media, live-streaming, webcasts, and other marketing and educational purposes.